The Young Leaders Committee establishes events that include panel discussions, presentations, tours, and socials for ULI members under the age of 35. This committee encourages young leaders to expand their networks, learn about developments throughout the Pittsburgh region, and hear how industry leaders have found success.
2017 Young Leaders Group Management Committee
- Brian Kurtz, Co-Chair / Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- Christian Stoffan, Co-Chair / Sitko Bruno
- Ryan Jeroski, Vice Co-Chair / Peters Township
- Justin Kline, Vice Co-Chair / Colliers International
- Jessica Brackin, Membership Chair / Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Tom Stasny, YLG Liaison / Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
YLG Committee Members at Large
- Brad Hazelwood
- Ben Hunter
- Dana Klann
- Gary Sanderson
- Katie Walsh
- Brandi Welsch