The Executive Management Committee will be comprised of those members who hold designated officer positions in ULI (Chair, Treasurer, Governance Chair, and Mission Advancement Chair) or serve as chairs or vice-chairs for specific committees or initiatives.
2019 Executive Management Committee Officers
- Tamara Dudukovich, District Council Chair
- Bill Cramer, Vice Chair Governance; Chairman Emeritus / NDC Asset Management
- Justin Gartner, Vice Chair Finance / KPMG
- John Watt, Chair Mission Advancement; Chairman Emeritus / Valbridge Property Advisors
2019 Executive Management Committee Members
- Jessica Brackin, Co-Chair Young Leaders Group / RIDC
- Lynn DeLorenzo, Vice Co-Chair Sponsorship / TARQUINCoRE, LLC
- Lawrence Fabbroni, Co-Chair Membership / Strada
- Andrea Geraghty, Vice Chair WLI / Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, LLP
- Mary Guinee, Vice Co-Chair WLI / Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Jael Jones, Placemaking Event Chair/Specialty Group
- Lisa Kelly, Vice Chair UrbanPlan / First National Bank
- Kevin McKeegan, Co-Chair Programs / Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, LLP
- Louis Oliverio, RPC Liaison; Chairman Emeritus / Dinsmore & Shohl
- Diana Reid, ULI Board Member, Trustee and Governor / PNC Real Estate
- Ann Sekely,Vice Chair Sponsorship; Vice Co-Chair Finance / Waller Corporation
- Christian Stoffan, Co-Chair Young Leaders Group / Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
- John Vogel, Co-Chair Membership / Tucker Arensberg, P.C.
- Robin Zoufalik, Co-Chair Programs / Pieper O’Brien Herr Architects