Connect. Learn. Give back. Become a member of ULI.
Bringing the industry together. It’s all about the people. People with diverse experience, building better communities and successful careers, through participation in ULI. Unique among professional organizations, ULI brings together people in every profession and sector in real estate development and land use, from all over the world, and in every career stage, from rising star to world-renowned luminary. Through ULI, they network, share knowledge, further their careers, and give back to their profession and communities around the world.
ULI is a prestigious nonprofit, nonpartisan research and education organization offering unparalleled conferences, events, and publications—discounted for ULI members.
If you are involved in real estate development and placemaking, enjoy the best your profession has to offer. Join ULI today.
Associate Membership: The most popular ULI membership, open to all. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, students, and current members that are retired(70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership)..
Full Membership: Full membership is selective and by invitation. Applicants must provide professional references from three other Full Members from different firms and a written biography. This membership type is not available to students. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, and retired members (70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership).
Member Benefits of Associate Membership AND Full Membership:
- Savings of 25% or more on events, education programs, and publications
- Urban Land magazine–choose print, online, or both
- Free members-only webinars on trends
- Access to the member directory
- Members-only events offered by your local District Council
- Member groups such as Young Leaders Group (under 35)
- District Council volunteer, committee and leadership opportunities
Member Benefits of Full Membership ONLY:
- Eligibility to apply for an exclusive national Product Council
- Invitations to Full-members-only receptions and events
- Opportunities to give back by mentoring, speaking, serving on national advisory panels, and serving on research center advisory teams
- Eligibility to participate on national and global committees and leadership
- Use of the ULI Full Member logo
Dues-1 Year of Membership
Associate Member: $492
- Open to all
- 50% off if under 35; or academic, nonprofit, or government official
- 75% off if student or retired(70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership)
Full Member: $1,220
- Selective & aimed at senior industry professionals
- 50% off if under 35
- 75% off if academic, nonprofit, or government or if retired(70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership)
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO JOIN ULI.