As we continue to experience significant economic and social change, ULI Pittsburgh is more committed than ever to sharing best practices, connecting, convening, and collaborating to make our region more sustainable, thriving, and inclusive. ULI needs you – Pittsburgh’s place makers and thought leaders – now more than ever. We need your energy and involvement, your expertise, and your financial support. Be recognized for your annual support at each of ULI Pittsburgh’s upcoming events, which include:
- Happy Hour at Shorty’s – Young Leaders Group on April 5th
- Placemaking – Honoring McKnight Realty at the Highline on May 12th
- Built By Women – Hosted by ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative and AIA on May 16th
- Tour the HELM hosted by ULI Young Leaders Group on May 26th
- TRENDS – Rocky Mountain Institute returns to Pittsburgh on June 2nd
- TRENDS – Building to Support a Flourishing Life Sciences Community – Summer 2022
Sponsors fund operations, impact initiatives, and local programs. All of this work is timely, relevant, and necessary. Please review the attached materials that highlight the work we are undertaking and the levels of benefits available to 2022 ULI Pittsburgh Annual Sponsors. Become a PARTNER in 2022 by supporting ULI Pittsburgh through annual sponsorship and by important events planned throughout the year that all support BUILDING A MORE RESILIENT PITTSBURGH.
Please contact Ariel DiDonato, ULI Pittsburgh Manager at 704-940-7393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.