Real Estate Events in Our Community
The Urban Land Institute Pittsburgh is pleased to promote real estate related events within our communities. Have a program you’d like us to share with our members? Contact the ULI Pittsburgh District Council Office: (724) 687-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers Needed | PCRG Summit
Date: Tuesday, May 15 – Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Address: Omni William Penn Hotel
530 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Click here for more information.
- Greets attendees as they exit the elevator
- Directs attendees to registration
- Assists with registration, cashiers, and greeters
- Assists with mobile tours
- Serves as coverage for other volunteers
- Lobby Director:
- Greets attendees entering the hotel
- Directs attendees to 17th floor
- Checks in attendees
- Ensures payment
- Provides conference materials
- Assists with taking payments from attendees (will be working with cash, check, credit cards)
- Takes registration information
- Session Coordinator:
- Ensures their breakout session runs smoothly
- Changes rooms signs between sessions
- Ensures presenters/panelists can operate A/V equipment
- Times sessions and provides Wrap-Up/5/10 minute warnings
- Distributes session materials
- Reminds attendees to fill out evaluations
- Provides session updates
- Vendor Set-Up:
- Assists with arranging and setting up vendor and organization tables
Note: Mobile tours are, by definition, mobile. While we will work to accommodate all volunteers, please note that these sessions require some degree of movement/walking for an extended period of time. Vendor set-up will require lifting and moving tables, which can cause discomfort or pain for some.
Rail~Volution – October 21-24, 2018
For more information, click here.