The Young Leaders Committee establishes events that include panel discussions, presentations, tours, and socials for ULI members under the age of 35. This committee encourages young leaders to expand their networks, learn about developments throughout the Pittsburgh region, and hear how industry leaders have found success.
2019 Young Leaders Group Steering Committee
- Christian Stoffan, Co-Chair / Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
- Jessica Brackin, Co-Chair / RIDC
- Katie Walsh, Membership Chair / Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
YLG Committee Members at Large
- Jim Ambrose, Committee Member / Desmone Architects
- Katrina Flora, Committee Member / ReMake Group
- Justin Gartner, Committee Member / BDO
- Nicole Graycar, Committee Member / Carnegie Mellon University
- Sidney Sokoloff, Committee Member / Specialty Bar & Restaurant Brokers
- Brandi Welsch, Committee Member / First Commonwealth Bank