The Young Leaders Committee establishes events that include panel discussions, presentations, tours, and socials for ULI members under the age of 35. This committee encourages young leaders to expand their networks, learn about developments throughout the Pittsburgh region, and hear how industry leaders have found success.
2018 Young Leaders Group Steering Committee
- Christian Stoffan, Co-Chair / Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
- Justin Kline, Co-Chair / JLL
- Jessica Brackin, Vice Co-Chair / RIDC
- Justin Gartner, Vice Co-Chair and Finance Chair / BDO
- Katie Walsh, Membership Chair / Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Sidney Sokoloff, Programs Chair/ Specialty Bar & Restaurant Brokers